Considering coming to ARBC? Wonderful! We know it can be nerve wracking coming to a new church. When does it start? What do you wear? Where do we go in? How will I know my way around? And a thousand other questions.
We completely understand. We at ARBC want to help you feel welcomed and will help you every step of the way. So, here are some details:
- Time and approximate length of service: Please join us for our worship gathering at 10:31 am. The unique start time helps us remember an important Bible verse found in 1 Corinthians 10:31, “Whatever we eat, whatever we drink, whatever we do, do to the glory of God.” Our services usually end anywhere between 11:45 and noon.
- Location: We are located at 780 E. Arapahoe Road in Centennial, CO. Click here to lock it in on your GPS.
- What to wear: At ARBC, you will see people wearing anything from jeans to khakis to suits.
- Where to park and enter: Guest parking is found on the south side of the building, where you will then see a glass-enclosed entryway (like good Coloradans, we know how important south-facing buildings are in the winter). Upon entry, you will see our welcome desk where a smiling face and a helpful heart is there to welcome you warmly and answer your questions.
- Please join us for our Sunday Morning Bible Study at 9:00 am! For children and adults.
When you come to ARBC, you’ll see people from different ages, ethnicity, dress, income levels, and backgrounds. But all of us have some things in common:
- We are all made by a loving God who made us in His image, and therefore are of value (Genesis 1:26-31; Psalm 139:13-14).
- We are all sinners because we are all born with a desire for us to be in charge of our lives, rather than God being in charge. As a result, we do not deserve His favor or grace. We do not deserve Him at all (Romans 3:21-26).
- We have surrendered to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, having had our sins forgiven, our lives transformed, and are all brothers and sisters in Christ, regardless of our backgrounds (John 17:20-23; Galatians 3:28-29).
- We gather together for specific times at our building to worship Jesus through prayer, Bible study, singing, and hearing the Word of God preached every single Sunday.
So when you walk into our building, you’ll be greeted by people who care about you because God cares about you as well. They’ll give you some information about our church, answer any questions you may have, and help you find a place to sit with others who are worshiping Jesus as well.
On your very first visit to ARBC, be sure to stop by our Welcome Table (which is located to the right of where you enter our auditorium from our foyer). We would love to meet you and thank you for choosing to worship with us. We also have a small gift to give you as a token of our appreciation. You will also be able to meet a pastor or staff member, as well as one of our members. So make sure to stop by the Welcome Table and say hello!