We have found that if new members or attendees develop 3-5 solid relationships/friendships within the first six months, they will stay. The best way this happens is via small groups (either Sunday Morning Bible Studies or other groups connected with the church where these gospel-centered relationships are fostered).
Below are the Sunday morning classes, which meet at 9:00–and are for all ages!
- College and Young Adult (Downstairs in Fellowship Hall) – Taught by Bob & Terri Scott
- Adult 3 (Meets in a room at the back of the Auditorium) – Taught by Steve Lutz (Open Door Class – 30’s)
- Adult 4 (Meets in Room B-8 downstairs) – Taught by Ric Myers (Lighthouse Class – 40’s)
- Adult 4 Women (Meets in Room 110D off of the Fellowship Hall) – Taught by Denise Berry (Woman to Woman – All Ages)
- Adult 5 (Meets in Room B-6 downstairs) – Taught by Ken Dillender (Crossroads Class – 50’s & 60’s)
- Adult 6 (Meets in the Chapel downstairs) – Taught by Don Taylor (Closer Walk Class – 70’s and up)
- Adult 6 Women (Meets in Room 110C off of the Fellowship Hall) – Taught by Katy Vogel (Ruth Class)
- Adult 7 Women (Meets in the Library upstairs – Taught by Gloria Hughes (Dorcas Class)