Children will learn:
- RESPECT for the awesomeness and authority of God
- A Biblical foundation of WISDOM for knowing God
- Living in God’s GRACE in relationship with others
- DESTINY is found in following the calling and will of God
- PERSPECTIVE to trust in God’s sovereignty over all things
AWANA is for kids 3 1/2 years old to 6th Grade. It is a Bible based kids’ club designed to reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and to train them to serve Him. AWANA is designed as a partnership with parents and guardians to support them as the primary spiritual trainers of their children.
AWANA meets at Arapahoe Road Baptist Church on Wednesday nights from 5:45p to 7:15p September to May.
Here’s what we do at club each week
We have Handbook Time. Kids work with qualified leaders in age appropriate workbooks that teach Bible verses, doctrine and a biblical worldview. The books are fresh, interesting and full of solid teaching.
There is a Large Group Time where biblical principles are taught by a variety of adults from our church. Clubbers also sing fun, interactive songs.
Finally, there is Game Time. Here the kids get to race around the game circle trying to score points by getting a pin or beanbag first. There are great games like relays, beanbag tossing, “steal the bacon”, “Sparkie Safari” and many more.